Request More Information
Complete the request form below to learn more about this program:
Sacred Heart Universitys Online Nursing Degree Programs
Stand out for good.
Registered nurses are being required to achieve higher levels of education — especially those who want to move into leadership roles or earn promotions. Sacred Heart's suite of online nursing degree programs has been training top-tier clinicians for years, and is a convenient way to earn a bachelor’s or master’s degree in nursing from a respected, accredited institution while balancing the demands of your job.
- RN-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN): Designed for RNs with a diploma or an ADN, this program emphasizes the advancement of professional skills for today’s information-heavy and technology-based health care workplace. Topics include health assessment, information technology, evidence-based practice, wellness across cultures, clinical leadership and more.
- RN-Bachelor-Master of Science in Nursing (RN-BSN-MSN): RNs with a diploma or ADN can leap to the advanced master’s degree level by earning a BSN and MSN in one program. In addition, the RN-BSN-MSN only requires 8 MSN classes instead of 12, saving students time and money.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN): This program focuses on the superior clinical, administrative and educational skills required for advanced nursing positions in today’s challenging environment. Three specializations are available: Clinical Nurse Leader, Patient Care Services Administration and Nursing Education.
The Value of a Degree
National Recognition, Rankings & Respected Accreditation
- US News & World Report ranked Sacred Heart one of the top universities in the North in the 2014 edition of America's Best Colleges
- The Princeton Review includes Sacred Heart in the latest edition of The Best 378 Colleges in 2014
- Sacred Heart has been selected for membership in the Colleges of Distinction, among approximately 200 colleges and universities in the country recognized for outstanding student engagement, great teaching, vibrant communities, and successful student outcomes
- SHU is ranked one of the top colleges in New England, according to GoLocal's “Super Ranking: Top New England Colleges 2013”
- Ranked among the Top 10 Best Colleges for Veterans (North region) by U.S News & World Report (2014)
Complete the form to learn more or call us toll free:
1The nursing programs at Sacred Heart University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, (202) 887-6791.